Saturday, 26 March 2011

Summer has Long to Go

Not only is tonight the night that we change back to daylight saving time, but it was also earth day, on which we were supposed to turn off all the lights. For me that includes computers and anything that emits light. Unfortunately, I have been working on school since I got up and I haven't taken a break till 9.30pm from working. So before I could stop working for an hour the earth hour was over, as I checked my clock at 9.50pm. I am at least a little happy with summer time, not that I not dislike having an hour less sleep tonight, I just love that it is not freaking bright when I wake up at 6.30am. Not yet at least. It also makes it seem like the days last longer and the nights shorter after one day, this will soon go away. I can't wait till summer now when you have sunlight till about 11pm.

There is nothing I can really say, all I have done today is work on college, I never knew I could be so serious, even though I haven't really finished anything. Ok, I shouldn't lie to you guys, because what's the point to lying to no one in particular, you are not going to tell my teachers or groupmates anyway. Had my first Skype meeting, making a ass out of myself by not knowing if my mic was working while it was.

When I had a short break from everything I photoshopped some, changed the layout of Well of Inspiration to a blue one and posted a beautiful poem by ee cummings (yes, you write it without capitals). After that I did some more college work, had my internet crash on me again, lost some data and gave up. Copied my music for tomorrow's ensemble rehearsal and glued them all in my ensemble book so I don't have lose papers flying around. Got back to retrieving that data that I lost, send in through the mail.

I still feel strange how I have gone to being lazy, to writing my own summaries and working my ass off for something. Perhaps I have finally grown up, become mature. Thinking about that it might not be becoming mature, as that groupmate of mine is rather mature for her age, but she hasn't got her priorities straight. So, I might at last have my priorities straight in my head and got the discipline to achieve the goals I set myself. If I do not fail this period completely I should get extra brownie points, just because I have been working so seriously.

Tonight's question
Shall I update my layout, if so, give some suggestion on colours or theme. It's your call, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless I am making out with you, that chance might be huge, that change might also be really small. So what is it going to be and how do you predict your chance on being kissed by me. 

1 comment:

Robbert said...

site lay out:
Dark-green with silver would in my opinion suit you, and the site.
Also gives a nice touch to faerie.

Chance of me being kissed by me:
space between us: not much, 89%
me wanting to be kissed: allot, 100%
you wanting to kiss me: Unknown, ?%
current amount of competitors to compete with: 0, 100%

total amount of chance to win 72.25%-97.25%

chance of you Biting me: 100% you simply will =P