Tuesday, 15 March 2011

A Little Extra

Because I am completely pissed, I will give you some drunk ramblings of my mind. Which reminds me of the time we actually snippeted drunk ramblings on the forum, those were fun! Not that gabbly wasn't fun without being drunk, but being drunk on gabbly just made it the best thing ever invented, especially when Jesus or God came to visit. We also had a disturbing role play orgy once, where we first were divine creature, such as Jesus, but later turning it into a Star Wars themed gang bang, fun, fun, fun. Of course, I was Luke Skywalker getting it on with my own sister! For the record, I am anything but drunk, I am completely sober, just a little shy on sleep. I just had an incredibly bout of "sinspiration" as I accidentally typoed it. Here are the poems I wrote today, they might be a bit, I don't know, crappy, but who cares. Four poems, written on half an A4 piece of paper, because I am awesome!



Special

How can I be anyone special,
when the rain dries on my skin,
my tears fall from heaven
and nothing comes from within.

Just a rock on a sandy beach,
an unheard prayer spoken to God.
One of the six billion people,
perhaps I own something, not a lot.

Yet the rivers don't dry up at my feet,
my jokes don't put smiles on faces
when I try to find your way home,
all I find are my own traces.

My hands are full of nothing at all,
they let my fingers run through your hair,
try making you feel loved, like I do,
when I ask for the same, you're not there.

There is a wall between the two of us,
ans I am on the darker side.
You ask me to take the door,
but I try to hide,
for I am nobody special at all.


Three Words

Words written in the sand,
washed away by the sea.
Eight letters we all understand,
as trust between you and me.

As the tides roll in,
slowly washing the words away,
our trust start to cave in,
send us into different ways.

Time starts to pull us apart,
leads us away from the sea,
hurts our soul, breaks our hearts,
sets us once again free.

Those three words we say,
if I only ever knew,
that it would break our trust away,
just a simple "I love you."


Untitled

Rain drops are falling on my head
Down from heaven
The sun is shining on my skin,
Saying it will get better
But once again the clouds gather
In front of the gentle sun
Casting shadows on our lives
Telling me just to forget her.


A Dutch Treat for all of you who understand this strange languages of harsh sounds and luls!


De Rivier

De storm van onze geest,
troebel water van onze blik.
Wezens met alleen ogen en handen,
grijpen als bedelaars om zich heen,
gevangen in hun egocentrische wil.
In hun nachten varen zij de rivieren van armoe af,
als prostituees van hun portomonee.
Varend over lijken van hun voorgangers,
krakend van de botten die worden gebroken.
Hun armen zinken naar de bodem,
om het laatste rijkdom weg te graaien
voor ze zelf door gierigheid de rivier in waaien.

No comments: