Why is it that some people are down with their homework weeks before I even know about it? It might just be that they have the skill called planning and I just don't have it. I trust on my instinct and memory to finish projects on time, going placing when I am supposed to and starting with studying in time and not a day before the exam.
What I have learned in these last few months in college is that planning is easy if you know what the risks are. Tonight I went to a benefit evening of a friend of my sister's who wants to go to Uganda but needs to raise €6.000 to do so. Nervous as she was she had decided to start ten minutes later because she was afraid that the evening would be too short. There is one thing I have learned in all my years of school concerts and open podiums, that those evenings always take longer than planned.
So, due to not sensible planning on her side my planning got screwed. I was working on my Financial Management before dinner and had planned to do some more after I got home from the benefit evening. Now it is 11pm and I still got Financial Management to do. At least my brain decided it was time to write own my exam dates in my agenda, so I would remember them. I can always finish Financial Management another day, soon, before the exam.
Night all
No comments:
Post a Comment