Today I got not much to say, it's the same old song and it is not sounding too happy. Now I am just wondering why the hell almost all my words are underlined with red, but I realised that I have put my spellcheck on Dutch to see if I had written a word right in hotmail. There are a few small points that I want to address for today, as this is technically still my online open journal. Which does prevent me to type everything I think, but you don't want to possible hear about the pain in my butt or the pimples on my face or my sudden realisation that I got an ugly moustache on my face. This is not that kind of journal, if it was you wouldn't be following me.
Point 1: Being exhausted isn't overrated. I wish to go to bed in a few minutes when I am done with this, put on some music and go to sleep. I have already done almost all my homework for this week. Hopefully I will be off tomorrow, crossing my fingers that my only teacher for tomorrow is ill. Send in my groupwork that had the deadline for tomorrow, send some feedback for our survey along with those interviews. Hopefully my feedback is appreciate as I found some flaws in it that need to be corrected.
Point 2: I am seriously considering deactivating my facebook account again, it is sucking all my concentration and time up, spitting it out and sucking it right up again as I check facebook via my phone for the thousandths time during class hoping that somebody has posted something. Facebook isn't that addicting as I am making it out to be, but for the moment it is my only way to communicate with the little friends I have left and THAT is addicting. If I do leave, I will keep everybody up to date on this blog. It's sort of therapeutic to write about things and reflect my day and my feelings. That is how I came to the conclusion that I just don't want to move out yet, I am not ready yet. It would be better if it was my own decision, but it isn't so it just doesn't feel right.
FOR ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, STOP STARING AT ME!!
love and kisses
1 comment:
*Stares*
Hope you manage to balance up your facebook use instead of leaving. We would miss you very much.
Post a Comment