Wednesday, 2 March 2011

My Big Fat Greek Emo

Have you ever felt to be so out of place that you think you might be living somewhere else than you thought you were. I have been somebody who speaks her mind, all the time, without thinking about the consequences because I bullshit on those. I don't care what you are thinking because it is still my opinions and it is worth the same as yours, but right now in my class I do not feel like I should speak my mind. Extremely compared to for example War Germany, it sometimes feels like I am the German who is against Hitler and his ideas while the rest of Germany is running behind his pretty sex ass. So I thought about it and realised that it is not them that are so closed-minded but it is just me being so open-minded that I vote for one of the most left parties we have.

Today is going to be a short blog, I am tired and my body is in pain, a lot. I think everybody has those days that their bodies just hurt for no apparent reason. Well, I got one, because my body just hurts when I am on my period, but it doesn't mean that it is any less pleasant. On top of that and all the period discomfort I am also extremely tired and had the hiccups in class that hurt like a mother fucker.

I guess my groupmates won't be replying to my mail any time soon as they are avid football fans.

Fuck, I might have screwed up school, as I first had to get my contract signed before I was supposed to do my internship, nice go there.

Tomorrow I have to take the bus to the station, go to college, go back to half-way home, go to the bike depot, pick up my bike and cycle home. I have no idea how I am going to do this, all I know is that I have to.

I can go on about how my life sucks, but that would make me one big fat greek wedding, uh, emo. I am just having a shitty day, better than yesterday, but still not a great day. I wish life would be a little more enjoyable, somebody got a cure for that? Perhaps a party I can go to, get drunk, make out with girls, strip naked and have sex in a phone-booth and forget about it the next morning when I wake up in the trainstation without pants on.

1 comment:

Camiel said...

Hitler had a sex ass?! O: And you cheat on your water taps with phone booths now? This is disturbing news..