No it isn't. I really am not a computer savvy, I just have picked up certain things that help you while using the computer. I don't know nearly enough to fix anyone's computer properly but yes, I am expected to do so. Everyone will just wait and sit there and do nothing until I am done fixing the problem. Usually, these are problems that could have been avoided in the first place. I believe that everyone needs a course on how to use their computer before then can even have access to a computer let alone internet. My sister believes that it doesn't matter if she is protected or not, using the internet and downloading things is way more important than anything else. You don't have to be protected to use the internet, but safe sex is a must. Yes, sex education did its work here, but not when it comes to the internet, perhaps I need to graphically describe the internet like hardcore porn, maybe then she will listen to me.
For the last two hours I have been busy fixing her computer because the first thing she did after not using her computer for three months is downloading things while all her virus protection programs were outdated, not even a little bit, she kind of neglects updating her anti-virus programs because she has no idea how to do so. After only one day her computer is infected with roque-spy-ware making her computer almost useless as a fake anti-virus program has infected her computer. It acts like a regular anti-virus program but does nothing and just gives millions of pop ups of how her computer is infected with all kinds of viruses. Who is the one to fix this? Me of course, because I am the only one who knows half how to fix the problems. Honestly, I don't know shit and me trying to fix her computer is not working and my sister just gets angry because it isn't fixed yet and then I start complaining about how she hadn't updated her outdated anti-virus program before going on the internet after not using her computer for a while.
I mean, I have made it one of the things that I do first thing I start my computer for the first time in a while. I update the necessary programs like my anti-virus program, my windows protection shit before I go on the internet. The internet is one big booby trap full of viruses. Somehow, I am now thinking about ginormous boobs you can get trapped in, I guess that would be infected porn.
I think I will just have to continue trying to fix her computer, which might not work and then I will be at the end of my Latin. It is not like anybody has any gratitude for me fixing their computers because they did something stupid. When I do something stupid I fix it myself, but no, they always have to get somebody else to fix it for them. Perhaps that is my problem, I always try to fix things myself because I hate to ask other for help. If nothing works I will just blow up her computer, task done.

No comments:
Post a Comment