No I am not really Jesus, nor do I wish to be Jesus in any circumstances, unless Mary-Magdalena was a hottie and loved lesbian sex. To be as self-centred or self-obsessed as I always am, I want to present to you the "things that make me an individual and a freak." Everybody has these little habits that you don't notice you have until somebody points it out to you. I will share some of them with you, don't laugh, some are pretty childish or could be considered part of some mental condition I don't have.
1. splitting my foodMany kids or other, may do this while they are eating, some do it because they want to others do it subconsciously. In my case it is the latter, I always eat my food in order. I start with either the best tasting food that is on my plate or the worst. It just depends on what is on my plate, when it is cooked potatoes those are the last ones to go because I hate cooked potatoes. If there is a veggie burger on my plate that will be the last one to go, unless there are cooked potatoes, nothing screams tasteless and gross as cooked potatoes. The rest I eat in order of how good it tastes. The vegetables usually go first after that the rice or paste and then the veggie burger or other. I don't start on any other part of my food before one part is done, I like it that way and sounds pretty OCD or Autistic.
2. painting my nails
It is not so much a habit as something I just do. My nails are always painted, there are rare occasions that they are not but that has to do with the lack of time after cleaning my nails. I usually don't even clean my nails I just put new polish over an old layer even if they colours don't match. Ever since I was 13 I always had painted nails, I don't like how my nails look without nail polish on them.
3. hatred of toes
I loath toes, they are just so disgusting. I don't ever, ever, ever want to see anyone's toes, not even in socks. Don't move them either when you are wearing just socks around me, they just completely freak me out.
4. eating with knife and fork
There are certain things that you shouldn't eat with a knife or fork, like pancakes and pizza. I just can't eat that with a fork, I just can't. When I try I usually switch to eating them with my hands anyway, it is just the way you are suppose to eat those types of food.
5. parents There is this feeling I have when I know that my parents are at home, it makes me feel like I am being watched at all time even with my door closed. It prevents me from doing a lot of things because it just doesn't feel like I got the freedom to do things, or that they will be judging me, not really, it just feels like it. When they are around I feel like I can't be as creative, as musical, free as I am without them, I can't smoke when them around, I can't write with them around. It just feels like they can burst into my room at any moment telling me that I am not good enough.
6. your personal commentator
I got the, for most people, annoying habit of commenting on films while I am watching them, especially with others. It is not so much about mistakes but about things I realise while watching a film or I recognise or see. For example V in V for Vendetta has a room filled with paintings and one of the paintings is the Lady of Shalott by William Waterhouse, I can't help myself but point out what painting it is. If you want to be entertained by my brainfarts while watching a film, invite me to one and I will talk to ears of your hears because they will try to run away from my endless blabbering.
Enough of this, it is late and I have a date with Layton. I love Layton so very much, he tingles my senses, all my senses and brings pleasure to the brain. I can't wait to have him in bed again, fully charged and ready to go. Shame that the batteries need so much charging. At least my nights aren't so dull right now, so thank Layton for his gift.
Edit: I forgot one rather important one that is quite relevant when you hang around me for too long.
7. I am jesus, your name is a partyWhen I become tired, or when I am tired but my body fails to register, or when I just try hard enough not to be tired my brain starts to fire away. Not only do I start reading the most ridiculous things like tonight "I am Jesus" instead of "I am the Walrus" but I also start thinking about the most random things all at once and I stop making sense. I become a complete lunatic when I am tired, it is fun while it lasts and hilarious most of the times. When you are chatting with me at times like that you might believe that I am absolutely hammered, but I am not. Just sleepdeprived to a level that my brain start firing random thoughts through my mouth or fingers and I will have a party in my head with the most random sentences possible. "There is a donkey on your roof, it likes to have sex, but not with little boys like you, try the neighbours, adieu"
No comments:
Post a Comment