Nine Inch Nails
The Fragile
She shines
In a world full of ugliness
She matters when everything is meaningless
Fragile
She doesn't see her beauty
She tries to get away
Sometimes
It's just that nothing seems worth saving
I can't watch her slip away
I won't let you fall apart
She reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by
Hoping someone can see
If I could fix myseld i'd-
But it's too late for me
I wont let you fall apart
We'll find the perfect place to go where we can run and hide
I'll build a wall and we can keep them on the other side
...but they keep waiting
...and picking...
It's something i have to do
I was there, too
Before everyhting else
I was like you
I hope that my friends don't want to let me fall apart. I know my world, or how I perceive it is not how my friends and those around me like me to see things. Some know how I feel, they have gone through the same, but unfortunately I got the habit of not listening and shutting myself off from everyone. Sometimes it is so easy to fall apart, because nothing some worth it anymore and the pieces start to get unstuck, which I so carefully tried to glue together. It just seems that some people keep picking at the bits of glue sticking out, pulling everything lose, slowly, without knowing they are picking at my soul through the thin layers of flesh. One day I find myself some superglue so I won't fall apart anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment