To properly wish you a merry Christmas and all the happiness in the world I give you my light. To inspire you to love and inspire other people. So pass on my light and give it to others who need a little light in their lives.
 |
| So yeah, what do I say to them on my blog to wish them a very merry Christmas. I don't know, let me think about it. Oh no, let me put on my Christmas hat that says Fuck Christmas and has pretty lights on it that flicker. Oh, I think I got a wonderful idea. I need a candle and a matches. Shit, I got no matches here. Bloody fuck, you got a lightener! |
 |
| So this is how they world, well, it looks pretty, but what way to look. I think I will just look into my cam so that I at least look them in the eyes when I pass on my light. It is too bright like this, I could as well hold a stupid fake plastic candle that goes on batteries. Turn off the lights! |
 |
| Right, now I am in the dark and my cam quality suddenly went from ok to horrid. Well, get some extra light, oh yes, that works better. Oh the light is much brighter now but still it looks like so orb. Well, I give you my orb of light, to protect you in these dark days and I blow you a kiss ... what! No! I am blowing out my candle, it has been enough for today. |
Merry Christmas to everybody who is reading. I love you all, no not all, just a few of you. No not you, somebody else, you I love. Have a happy holiday and enjoy your time with your family and friends.
Love,
Gine
(Gi on wine)
No comments:
Post a Comment