Saturday, 25 December 2010

Happy World Wide Web Day

Oh, you all know what for day it is today. I don't freaking care, why is it that we have to celebrate the birth of just one men, we don't celebrate the birth of any other person who has changed the world either, just Jesus. Right, I also just got out of bed, thankfully, rested. Now it is time to get myself prettied up and look nice for the family that come over over today to celebrate this holiday of the birth of what later would be Zombie Jesus, the first zombie that has been written about.

In other notes, I just wanted to complain about yesterday. Sometimes you have those nights that all the world seem to come down on you and your future is as dark as the sweater of the nearest emo. Last night I felt like nothing in the world was meant to be and I was the born in the wrong country, the wrong time the wrong everything. Because what I want to do in life is things from the past. [lol the neighbour almost feel over the slippery and frozen up snow]. It just made me so sad that I just couldn't sleep, there was so much thoughts going on in my head that sleep was the last thing my mind was thinking of. My body was clearly telling me it was time to go to be, I tried, I just kept staring, eyes wide open into nothing, or my garden.

When it was 5am I just decided to get out of bed and go outside, so I did. I always do, normally the weather is quite summery when I decide upon venturing out of my bedroom when everybody is still sleeping. So I put on my best clothes and got out of the house, trying to leave everybody behind. Then I realised that I just wanted a smoke, just sit somewhere and smoke, but I didn't had any smokes anymore. So I walked to the station, bought some smokes and walked back to the part where I smoked them on the swings. Sometimes all you need is some midnight alone time outside of the house and cigarettes to accompany you.

It doesn't mean that my future looks bright and happy right now. It just means that I don't really care, I will try but I can't promise and know that this won't work out either. I am not a good person, I can't study I am too lazy, not driven and not smart. You know what is happy, is it that feeling that everything is fine?? That you can overcome everything if you just hope and enjoy whatever you are doing. Then I must be a fool, because I am never happy, except for that one period in time in Spain and when my ex-girlfriend became my girlfriend a long time ago

I am just very ordinary and very common and don't outshine anyone in anyway. I don't know why you are reading this, because my writing is very very mediocre and could need a make-over or refreshment to make it better. Let me just end with a happy thought before I get you down on a day that is supposed to be fun and games and food, oh good, food. the nightmare of calories is just entering my brain. Oh right, happy thoughts.

- at least I am not as ugly as the wife of my neighbour, she is even though nothing is wrong with her, she just isn't pretty. Her face is strict her body too skinny and just generally not pretty.
- My hair is still red, not as bright as first, but hell yeah, it is still red and I love this colour.
- I am waiting on the snow to fall from my neighbour's roof to kill one of their kids, would be lovely.

Just imagine a penis being grinded through a pasta machine! The joy to see it just burst and bleed. Yes I still got a cruel and nasty imagination, but it is fun.


P.S. Today many years ago they held the first successful trial of the world wide web. I think that is something to celebrate. It opened a world for us, that a lot of us enjoy for many reasons. PORN!   

No comments: