Saturday, 18 December 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is ...

I am not particularly fond of Christmas, it is one of those forced family gatherings. Christianity is just a bunch of stories told over and over again and half of it is ruled by powerhunger men, not even women. Yule would be a better festival to celebrate, the winter solstice, or the longest night of the year, first day of the actual winter. It is more important to me to celebrate the things Mother Nature gives us than the birth of some prophet. Unfortunately, my mother is rather religiously Protestant and my father an I-don't-care-anymore-Catholic. This includes going to church on Christmas morning and having dinner with family the first day of Christmas and Boxing day. The need to be happy together with relatives is, not something I enjoy as much as tradition says I should.

However, officially I don't have two weeks of holiday, the first week is only option and is called in college self study weeks, in which you are required to study for the exams that are in the second week of January. Worse is, college is even opened next week for the students who have the need to be in school for some reason or another. So this week I will have to study loads, even though I do not want to, I will have to force myself to open those damn books and try to remember the important bits. Lately, it didn't really work, the studying bit. Whether it's due my worsening concentration or because I am too lazy and not motivated enough to study, perhaps a bit of both. I have not much confidence in myself and expect to fail everything.

Tonight I will finally be able to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Finally, it is said to be the best one hitherto, I'll just wait and see. This is also the only family tradition that I like, going to see Harry Potter in cinema with sibling and parents. First of all, I need to get dressed and get my hot ass into something warm, even though I am already wearing some very nice panties, hell yeah. I like buying funky and cute underwear, it makes me feel giddy, being the only one that knows that my underwear is cute. Future boyfriend or girlfriend you will totally have me rubbing my new panties against you. Last week I bought a pair with Sakura on it, one grey pair with pink hearts with doves and music bars on it, the same as the shirt I had bought and one pair with pocked watches on it. (apparently these boxers have their own facebook page)

The Pieces Store got loads and loads of this kind of lady boxers, they fit so well, you will almost try to live in them, just don't try it.Derailing again, I am so glad that this weblog saves your progress even when you accidentally click on one of your bookmarks and surf to one of your daily webcomics. It is time for me to go.

May the force be with you,
Gihigi

No comments: