The snow here is very inconsistent, but that is not what I want to write about. Yes another blog entry, on the same day, I just lack human communication I guess, or talking to people for whom I do not have to present myself as someone else or skip the things that I really enjoy because it would be very much TMI. I am just going on a rant again about how things are not going to work out. I try to be, whatever I was going to say. Did you know that a tram leaves every two minutes at either Spui or Grote Markt that also stops at the Hague Central and that for me to get to Leiden Central I can take a bus that leaves every 30 minutes and still manages to be late.
Today I was working at a projectplan with groupmates as I said before, halfway I left because I had promised to take my sister shopping. When we had headed back to the station I saw two of them head for the tram station we just came from. I hope they did not work till 4pm on that damn project. An hour or so ago I got the full essay, finally. It was my job to check for any spelling or grammar mistakes and just check the general essay. There is just so much inconsistency within the project that it hurts my head. Places and events get mixed up, one of the guys writes about people like they are believe they are better, as quote "the citizens don't get out or their little boats", apparently he believes that others don't get anywhere but supermarkets and stay the rest of the day at home living their merry little lives. I don't know what that makes of me? I live somewhere where nothing ever happens and where half of the people look down on me because I don't have parents with old money. I don't give a shit.
I try so hard to actually write something worthy of ever being in an official document, but these people from the Hague seem to not be able to write like a professional. I don't care about their grammar or spelling mistakes, I make them too, nobody is perfect. It just bugs the hell out of me that they don't get their information right and write like everyone else thinks that they are better than him.
I am not perfect either, I had forgotten a part and only realised that when two hours ago the team leader send a mail saying he was missing something. It was only then that I went to check who had to do it and realised that it was my part. It just makes me feel like I am responsible for everything, hence I don't want to go to college tomorrow. I left them alone in college while they were working hard and needing me to fix things. Though it is not my job to fix things, nor did I actually got work to do, I already made the PowerPoint presentation my teammate has to give tomorrow because I had nothing else to do. Why is it that when we meet up to put everything together and make a presentation everyone still has to finish their parts and I am the only one who is finished, except for this time, but if I had known that I had to do that part I would have finished that too before heading to college. Is there something wrong with me? Is there something wrong with them? or are we just a bad combination?
It is so fruitfly pointless to do this study. I am going to fail it anyway, so why wait money. Stop before February and you get your money back, literally. Failing at life is no longer a hobby of mine, it is my full-time job. Though they are currently asking for a sales assistant for Lush, one of my favourite stores that sells vegetarian soaps and bath bombs, but I got no clue what they mean with sales assistant. Why do they use English terms for jobs these days, we are still in the 'monthly period' Netherlands, we speak the language of sex-crazed paedophiles and Harry Potter look-a-like PM's. Anal sex is just a hobby of mine, prostitution my taxed job. In fact, I do not have a job and my parents were pushing me to return to the TNT-post company, they haven't been on strike for nothing you know, I am not going to return to a job where I am not wanted because I am the replacement for a loyal employee that got fired.
No comments:
Post a Comment