Monday, 6 December 2010

In Which Holes Will Disappear

I made myself a promise that when my lip-piercing would still be irritating my teeth after using the smallest bar and the healing process I would take it out. Guess what has happened. This morning I have taken out my piercing to let the piercing heal and close up. I guess it was just not pierce good enough as it kept irritating my teeth and by now the nerve of one of them is almost visible and every time the piercing touched that it hurt like a mother-of-pearl. I should have taken it out a long time ago if I had known it would never get better to at least save my teeth, but anyways. I have gone to be plain and boring again. Perhaps I should just buy a pro needle and give myself four new holes in my earlobe, there is room enough. unfortunately they no longer sell those beautiful silver rings that I find so kick ass. I have already lost one two weeks ago and I can't replace it, you can't buy the same size anywhere anymore. I feel sad because getting my lip pierced was something I really wanted to do, something I thought would make me, more me. I had a whole look thought out that included two lip piercings on top of each other, but that will never happen now.

You know what I am going to do for my blog, I have just decided it. I will change any curse-word I use to the most ridiculous things my spell-check tells me is a spelling-wise preferred option. This should get interesting.

Adieu, Goddard shipwrecks

No comments: