Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Malibu and Speed

Today was one of those days where I was hitting a low and a very high and had to contain myself not to dance around the room and scream. Some days are just extremely boring, you wake up, way too early, because you don't need to be awake at 5am. In fact, I slept very little last night because I was a little scared to not be able to wake up this morning. Instead my brain fucked with me and made me unable to sleep so that I would be awake an hour before my first alarm would go off. Yes 6am is way too early when you don't have to be at school before 11.30am. It is just my safety net, for when I won't be able to get out of bed so easily, I make myself wake up really early so that I will definitely be awake when I really need to get out of bed. On the other hand, waking up too early just makes you fall asleep after the alarm has gone off, making you late anyway.

First thing I had was an easy peasy exam. One of those that after you are done you are wondering how it could be a serious test because most of the questions were extremely easy. Not that I just cruised myself through it, but at least it didn't confuse me or scare me. What did scare me today was that we had to do a little chatting with a teacher about the essay me and my groupmates had made. The first group actually failed and got told they missed to much things to be able to pass, so out of their conversation I started to convince myself that we could only have done worse. Thank god that one of my classmates had decided to buy some Malibu to kill the time and the anxiety, so I just drank out of her bottle. Not that it would help much as she was just drinking deluded Malibu. Why is everybody deluding their alcohol with fancy water a.k.a coke. If I want alcohol I want to fully enjoy it, not delude it with something that can hardly be called enjoyable.

While hardly being able to stand straight and keep myself steady and an urgent need to pee, my groupmates and I had that little conversation with the teacher about the work we had done. I was so scared and the first thing we had to do was grading our own work because she "spectacularly" revealed that we got an 8.3/10, which is actually quite high for these kind of essays. If it wasn't for the faulty statistics and test we would have gotten a 9.3/10, which is exceptionally high. For the conversation itself we all got an 8. The conversation consists of the teacher testing what we know and if we know what we have written down in the essay. I think all by all we pretty much rocked this class and got the highest grade, unless the group after us did better. That was a pretty good ending to a rather shitty kind of day.

All I need to do now is rock Financial Management and Communication, I can't care less about the rest, I just really want to pass those. Communication I HAVE to pass, because this is my last chance for this year.

Question of the day: Have you ever found me scary or intimidating in any way?

No comments: