Sunday, 17 April 2011

Elf Fantasy Goobye Party

Today was again a busy day. Things are rounding up for the big move at the end of the week and my parents had decided last minute to throw a party for our neighbours. When the "get together" had started I realised how few of my neighbours I actually knew, only those directly next to me and a two others who I have seen more frequently for one reason or another. That after thirteen years of living on this street, in this house. I guess Friday or Saturday is going to be the big day, I am not looking forward to it, but I cannot reject the whole concept of moving. Someone, please take me in until this bad dream goes away?

The Elf Fantasy Fair you say? I just spend a day walking around, talking to a friend of mine while getting halted every now and then to pose for semi-professional/professional/amateur photographers who wanted to take a picture of me. I hadn't excepted so much attention by wearing this costume. I have dressed up almost every single year I have been there and never have I been photographed so much in my entire life. It doesn't make me prettier or self-confident even. It just made me feel so bad for the fact that I couldn't stop my lips from quivering every time they asked me to smile. I am a scared little rabbit. I found that, even though I had a great them, the costumes of all other people weren't so great has the years before this one. There isn't really one costume I can pint point and say: "Wow! That one was absolutely magnificent." However, I took a few snapshots, because, well, some of them were good, or funny, or anything.

Pictures will come when my computer doesn't decide to fuck it up and my hands don't direct me to the next page so I can start all over again with the uploading of the pictures, which already take ages to upload. Sorry guys! So here is a wild Waldo.


No comments: