It is strange to be sitting in the living room while everybody can see me type this, it is really unnerving. So I don't know what I will be typing, trying to not get anyone to peek at what I am typing.
Today was again a busy day, as I was dragged along to Gelderland to unload the car which was stored with wood and plants and garden tools. [why is everybody on the tellie skinny, or they are made fun off for being fatter than most average skinny people.] So yeah, I also worked a little bit in the garden at our future house. Also, they current residents asked me and my parents for coffee and later for tea, but they have the cutest, sweetest golden retriever. He turned my black trousers white, though.
Now back at the summer house, the bikes are here so I can actually get myself to the station without having to walk 4 miles as there are no buses here. It just all feels a little too much like a holiday, while it isn't, school goes on. Now the printer doesn't work and I got to sleep in the living room while my parents still want to stay up while they are asleep on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment