Click on the picture to view more pictures and information on this property.
Friday, 14 January 2011
Where the Wild Things Go
So, it might now be official, not quite, but it will be soon enough. My parents have finally made a decision on where to move to. It is still the same village I was talking about a while ago, but now on the other side. It is a farmhouse located about 300m from the local trainstation. A while ago I was just sad and angry that my parents wanted to move to some farmershole at the other side of the country, now I don't feel anything anymore. They are planning to take us there next Saturday and to buy it too. The only pro might be that the animals, a few goats and chickens are included and that it is very close to nature, the cons are too many to count. I will seriously miss the coast, the occasional salty wind, the busy roads, the accents, just the feeling of living in this part. I feel very much at home around these parts, not so much here, but you probably know what I mean. I will start to blackmail my parents to pay for my drivers licence now. At least I deserve a bit of freedom by being able to drive a car wherever I want, because they took me somewhere middle-of-nowhere-ish.

No comments:
Post a Comment