Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Daily Update

You might have noticed the insane amount of updates I have been writing every week. You might have not noticed this at all because you were busy living your life. I know that my blog is pretty dead, apparently facebook gives you loads and loads of readers, this summer I had about 400 readers a month, now I got 11 readers a month. I don't really care. Read this crap if you want to, don't read it if you are not interested, I will just go my merry way.

So, I thought by myself, I got way too much time on my hands and apparently I am not so much complaining so much anymore on this blog. So why not do a daily update of questions in life. I hope you won't mind me babbling away over thoughts that creep up on my brain and jump into my thoughts. It is nice to be able to write down the big questions of life.

So expect daily updates from me, sometimes more, sometimes less. I am a busy gal, or so I pretend to be.

It seems to be time to go to bed, before I oversleep, again.

No comments: