Saturday, 8 January 2011

Things That Make Me a Nerd/Geek

There are many things in my life that would make the "normal" people yell nerd or geek, just to make them feel better for the lack of fun they have. So here is a list that applies to me but may apply to you too, as I know that you read or do the same things as me without shame and that is why I love you all so very, very much.

Comics: I sometimes forget them but recently I got into comics. Lacking the money to buy them I download them but I do read them and I love them and it makes that magical, heroic world full of heroes and villains. The best place to be when you don't want to be in your own world.

Nation Geograpic Channel: It is almost all I watch on tv. There are so many interesting things on the planet and too little time to know everything about it. Thank god they created NGC to give us a little glimpse of what we could see elsewhere.

Music: Music does not make you anything unless you like to stereotype yourself into a subculture based on certain music. No, music makes me nerdy/geeky because I know a lot about it, do not play a cool instrument but a violin and know how to read music. I listen to classical music from time to time and find some of it eargasmic.

Games: Who doesn't love them, honestly? I love playing games, from puzzle games like Prof. Layton to Zombieshooter and everything in between. I can't wait to get my hands on some new PS3 games like Bayonetta en Heavenly Sword. Yes, I have a thing for drop dead sexy girls with boobs that show skin and have awesome ways to kill monsters or people.

Books: Oh god, books. There are too many books to read and too little time to read them all. I buy books just to have them while I have no time to read them before a meteor crashes on this planet and burns us alive.

History: Whoever says that history is not important will have me chasing their butt till I kill them with my meatcleaver. History is what has made us and history is what we are making right now. I love imaging to be in different in a different place and be part of that. Why aren't we living in the 1800's or the 1950's?

Language: One word: GRAMMARNAZI! I fail at grammar and spelling but I love them, there are so many interesting things to learn about language from the grammatical structure to the origin or words and their spelling. You can make me happy by giving me a DVD box of Balderdash & Piffle.

May the Force by with you my padawans,
Gi

No comments: