Do I have to surrender to the addiction of socialisation, give in to nature's need to converse with the world. This might seem so hypocrite to say while I am reaching out to you through this medium. Really, this is just a public journal, as the ones that get published because the writer has nothing better to do than spill out their best kept secrets, hoping that someone finds their love relations of any worth. I cannot speak of love, for I do not love, I cannot love anyone as the wolverine in my head eats anything that creates positive feelings.
Questioning the reality of any living, breathing entity with an IQ higher than 80 is a cruel gene that mother nature has passed on to me. A hard case of galatic loneliness, where not even the 16 billion other human creatures can satisfy my loneliness. It just adds up to this feeling of general solitude. The moons, stars and planets are just rocks, as humans are just made out of flesh and bones, crumbling under the weight of age. What is life worth when there is no goal, no plan, no destination, just the slight warning that in 80 years you will run out of fuel and you will crash into the nearest sun.
So here I am, cruising through the galaxy on my high speed bike and I am not lonelier than I was on planet earth. I wish there would be someone, something that gave me direction, anything. Most of all, I want someone to feel one with, not two and a half, like it has an extra head that suddenly appeared when our molecules crashed together. Perhaps, maybe, my body only gets turned on by water taps, cold smooth and the ability to be turned on and off at my will.
1 comment:
Yeah. Know how you feel - eternal loneliness's haunting me too. :/
Although - about the direction - there's no goal in life - no reasonable purpose - which leads to the conclusion that you can give it whatever goal you like. And after 80 or less years you surely crash - so you don't have much to lose, which means - you can feel free to do with it whatever you feel like. It actually makes some sense.
But whatever the direction is.. it feels cold. When there's no one to share it with.
Yes - someone to feel one with - seems to take eternity - searching for such person.
Anyways - beautiful post, as always - lonely but beautiful :)
Post a Comment