How do you describe a vague feeling? Because this is rather upsetting me at the moment, I feel like I got nothing in life to fight for, to live for, that everything is useless, but I am not exactly sad or what would be depressed, yet I can't find the motivation do to anything, not even the motivation to watch a film, preferably I would lie in bed all day and do nothing. I don't even want to try and finish the end boss of a game, I don't know what is up with me. I do not feel the need to talk, I do not feel the need to conversate at all, which would be a case of "I am too sad to say anything because all I can say is "fml" and "I am fat, ugly, deformed" and more crap like that. What is this ...
I have decided now to just go to bed, disregard the urge to hurt myself in some way, and watch some QI on my phone while tucking and wrapping myself in my cold blanket trying to warm myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment