Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Nobody

Nobody ever asked me, how do you really feel.

How can I ever start to explain start to explain how I am feeling? Every word makes me want to cry, every facebook status updates makes me want to wish I was them, wish I was dead. It is all so much to take and I can no longer speak the pain that is in my heart. People around my are talking but I cannot properly reply to them, there is no sensible answer to their words, no sensible reply.

Life seems to worthless, nothing I do is unique, not done before, not done by any of the people around me. I am a bad copy of their talents, I do not have talent, I just copy. Copy, paste and spread my so called talents as a decease of my brain into your heads. I'm not worth the wait, not worth the time, not worth the effort, not worth the friendship that I inevitably destroy.

Most of all, I hate the feeling of being lonely, it is not that I am alone but I feel so damned lonely all the time. There are so many people I could possibly turn to, but it never feels like I could. Why would I bother anyone else with my stupid life, while they have problems of their one, aren't happy with their lives either. Why do I always have to feel so incredibly important, like the world revolves around me? Actually, at the same time I do not believe that at all, the world will go on without me, probably even better than before.

I wish you all the happiness in the world,
all the good, all the love.

No comments: