Sunday, 10 July 2011

Paperwork

It's all nice and dandy to be a student, but it ain't all fun and games when you have to do everything yourself and no clue what you are supposed to do. So yes, I was buried in an digital pile of papers just to be able to filling in forms for educational purposes. I can't believe that it took me an hour just to find a certain form that was supposedly on the school site but cleverly hidden. Nah, you all have probably been on your school's site to find something in particular and couldn't find it because their sites just suck.

That is all I have done today, except for the little shopping adventure. The only thing me and my sister bought was food and a cycling map. Then we got home and planned our cycling trip. I so hope that we will cycle the whole 165km in one day!

Got nothing more to say, I hope I am not too daft to do my own paperwork for college.

No comments: