Saturday, 16 July 2011

Cows in Forside

It feels like the longest time since I have let myself heard through this medium and for some this might have been worrying, for others Facebook has been enough to raise joy into their hearts. During my short absence my life has been feeling into even more little piece and some have fallen together while others have drifting apart even further. The rains feels only like an amplification of my own self.

I am currently staying over at my parent’s place, which is as still under construction. This living in a tent and eating with a bunch of others doesn’t quite feel like being on vacation. There are other matters that I would rather take care of than doing the dishing and making sure the anti-wasp traps are in place and filled or cleaned. The weather is also quite dreadful for this time of year, but that is to be expected after having a very sunny and warm spring.

The thing is with warm springs is that it inevitably leads to cold and wet summers and those are the worst. During spring you are obliged to take care of your last exams and essays and when you are the summer has started and the weather turns from warm and agreeable to stormy and cold. No summer should be around 15C and with constant rain.

So here I am doing the dishes every three hours for about 8 man, which have been 12 a few days ago. Me and my sister came here by bike. We finished our bicycle road trip with a 158,7 km on the meter and still 30km away from where my parents live. Thankfully they picked us up as it started to rain and somebody that is not me had a face that predicted thunder in the near future has her bum and hands were burning with pain. She accused me of constant complaining but I am used to bite through the pain and go on, she just stops being nice and functional.

So here I am, flies swarming around, cows on the background and a crew that consists of family constantly working on the house that is behind me while I am sitting here in a tent, getting commanded to prepare the table for our dinner. If I could I would go home and stay there on my own as a better alternative but my student public transport card is not valid during the summer holiday, so I am stuck here to my next big adventure.

So, how are your holidays coming along, I have heard about a lot of summer love and adventures so far!!

1 comment:

Mad Slav said...

Nothing much happening with me too. Some cleaning and repairs. Not much adventuring for now :/