Monday, 5 December 2011
To Everyone
I'm a bitch, I am no good and all I will do is anger you with my ignorance and unknowledge. This is why I should disappear from this earth. I am no good at all, I will fail everything in life and I look ugly to boot. Now you I will again have angered you by this negativity rant, but I don't care about that. You know it is all fine if you want everyone and everything to be positive, to make something of their life and to not complain. Negativity is just all there is, I don't know how to have a different view of the world, just find the world a shit hole. Most of all I just hate myself, I hate how my mind works, I hate the person I am, I just completely, utterly hate myself. People who tell me that it is because what others used to say to me makes me hate myself now are wrong, I hate myself because I do not agree with how it looks, I shouldn't go any further into this. Simply put, I just hate myself in any way and form, and yes, I would rather be dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment