Monday, 16 November 2009

The Oscar for ....

So apparently someone has given me a little award. I know these things since I once was an avid Kindertent user and tried to win many awards by creating the most amazing layouts for it. Lets see if they are still up and running so I can show you what I spend my days with when I was 14. Apparently I have disappeared, which is a good thing because I don't really want to be remembered the stupid emo kid I used to be. All the whiny teenage poetry I put up thinking I was going to be a real poet. That is not the point. Lets show the award and the 10 things I have to write about myself.



10 Things About Myself

1. I used to be a tomboy, wearing only jeans and shirts and sweaters that could fit a obese woman. Now I only wear skirts and huge boots unless I had to wear jeans for work, convenience and all that. I still love my skirts and prefer wearing them over jeans.

2. I wish my cat could talk but I am sure as hell she would say that she hates me more than anyone in the world.

3. I don't trust in friendships, I leave my friends as soon we go into different direction because I am convinced no one really wants to keep contact with me and I'll be alone in the end anyway.

4. I am a complete animal lover and I love the craziest animals, whoever said that frogs aren't sexy is a toad.

5. I play violin and have so since I was 9. Now I just wish I had taken it more seriously so I could be a real promising artist.

6. I am not shy, I just get really scared to have contact with people. But I am not shy, once you get to know me you will see I am really outgoing and fun and crazy. Perhaps a little too much outgoing and free.

7. I've got a really dirty mind, don't worry it runs in the family.

8. I am secretly really jealous of my little sister, she is almost everything I want to be and everything I will never be.

9. Living with a brother with PDD-NOS taught me how to fight like a girl. I will never forget the moment that I was almost fighting for my life and had to retort to using nails and kicking balls. Once you have been chased with a knife by your brother because you said that he is a dork you know that sometimes fighting back is the best you can do.

10. I am downright realistic pessimist, I prefer to see the cloudy reality to keep myself safe from feeling like a failure. It has it plus points because if something goes wrong I only have to see: I told you so, or, I knew it was going to happen. When something turns out good I can see: It goes better than expect. In all situations you don't have to feel bad about it. Love it or hate it.

I pass this award to:

Sally Slander from Asylum of the Wretched Mind

No comments: