You might have already noticed, if not, clean up your cache and cookies, please. I have changed my blog layout. Without noticing I made it more steampunk than ever before. All thanks to an travelling exhibition I saw on the internet. The Exhibition is called The Alchemist's Brother and is by photographer Robert ParkeHarrison. It is one of the most amazing things I have seen. It took me a night and a morning to finish it because my skills are not that great and it just takes a lot of time to get exactly what you want without compromising. In the end I only lost one thing. You see that the story of Eliza, my alter ego/story character is gone. But hereby I open the new layout and a new page in the story of my life.
Link to the exhibition site: The Alchemist's Brother by Robert ParkeHarrison
No comments:
Post a Comment