I am losing track of the world, all that gets into my mind is the disaster that human beings are causing all around them. Everyone is against everyone, hate has spread to the vast majority and we have become ticking time bombs.
Also, I have been to a theatre festival in a quarry that used wind, earth and fire as their inspiration. It was very compelling and impressive in lots of different ways. Best of all was that I got to see the actor that plays St. Nicholas and has been one of those people you just want to see in real life instead of tv.
Why do we have a conscious, as living organisms. For me it is just painful to know that I am going to live for another 60 years and have to go through all kind of social and economical changes. Seeing the world change bit by bit. Learning from how the world used to be a raw place to our hearts being made of plastic and the air we breath is poisonous fumes. We don't care, greed driven hateful minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment