Wednesday, 3 August 2011

On Sex, Booze and Friendship

As usual the International Meet Up After Party is more like an orgy than anything else as everybody just gets very sexual the more they drink. What followed was several attempts to make out with people, making me the sluttiest person in the family, my real family not my chat family while everybody is also making out with everyone. Just for the sake that we actually can make out among our friends without it being awkward. The general I will make out with you turned into something more last night.

In the heat of all the alcohol induced kissing, talking and groping a hand dragged me along while lips whispered the magic words of sex. This would be my first time, it wouldn't be a regular first time though. My virginity was taking by one of my closest friends and her boyfriend. I had a threesome with two gorgeous people and even though we are just friends it didn't make anything awkward. Even though it was 'mildly' influenced by alcohol. We woke up, together in one bed snuggling against eachother. When establishing that it wasn't awkward to wake up like this we just had another round of sex.

What else can a sexually perverted girl ask for. The dilemma between penis and vagina was taken away and the option both presented itself in the most trustworthy way. I would wish for anyone that their first time was as t(h)rusting as mine. Now, I could go explain what we did, I don't need to. What I do want to say is that even though I never found sex to be of much interest for myself, I was really aiming at having sex any time soon. Somehow it all feels a bit too much like we are animals, booze just helps along with removing any boundaries. Still, I don't feel the need to suddenly get into a relationship to have sex. It was a very good night, but I don't find this act of passion to be something I would do often in a relationship, only when I get pished and don't feel the need to be analytic about everything. Alcohol is one of those things that can make my mind a place without the crappy overthinking stuff. I enjoyed it, I enjoyed both the vagina and the penis and the kissing and the boobs. Covered in hickies and bruises I got not much to say about not enjoying it.

What this means for our friendship, is it ruined? No, this is one of the best ways of a friendship. Our group of friends are the new hippies. We share a lot, going as far that we share each other's partners if we don't feel jealousy. When the alcohol is flowing everyone has everyone and everything that's yours is everybody's. We don't keep to ourselves as we are too much about having fun and taking care of others. Why I kissed one of my guy friends? Because he could need some kissing action. It does not affect our friendship as we are old enough to know that for a moment we share and care and don't mind sexual attraction as it is part of the human gnome. It works to make our community a stronger one, we are build with love, trust and respect. We do not expect anything from each other but the same love, trust and respect.

Now, I shall go to bed, last night was a very fun one but sleep still has to be mastered.

No comments: