This would be the second entry in why I describe my nutmeg experiment. After the entry I wrote I began to feel sick, silently burping and feeling the gasses coming up from my stomach, it was rather uncomfortable. When I had to go to work around 1pm my head had become very hazey. Time seemed to move and stand still like a lesson car or an elastic band that gets pulled and let go. Suddenly the time would move incredibly fat and the at moment I realised that it was only a minute. Out of the corner of my eyes shapes pretend to be human it till I try to really look at it.
The time still stretching and pulling, moving fast and slow without moving yet continues heading into the future. My mind seemed to be moving all around the place while quietly waiting for something to happen. Monologues in my head, one after the other, different scenes, different actors. Plays created in my head and stories were told and even now after 15 hours after taking nutmeg, my vision still throwing itself off balance and my stomach a little upset.
It was a nice day today, I either learned to deal with the heat or I was so numbed that I couldn't feel it. I am still not sober and concentrating is a bitch, but it has been a good trip with marvellous ideas, lot of smiling and feeling good. Nutmeg saved my life?
No comments:
Post a Comment