Wednesday, 4 August 2010

My Getaway Plan

So this is where I have to say goodbye, take a break from the internet and from this life. The good part is that I will come back, drained and loved and perhaps even relocated for a while. I am going to spend the last weeks of summer in the sun, which will burn my tanned geek skin. On early Friday morning I will leave with a small bus to Italy for a adventure camp with seven others, including my little sister. There we will hike and swim and do all sorts of things somewhere near the Garda lake.

I will come back home halfway august and stay there for a day. The next day I will head off to Dusseldorf to get my flight to Spain where I will stay a week with Maj. I might be able to update you all from there or the day I am at home.

I will take a small journal with me to write thoughts down in and perhaps little stories and thoughts I pick up when I got the time to think and write. Hopefully I will roll into college when I get home again at the end of the month. Don't forget, I won't be around when it's my birthday and won't be able to keep contact when I am having fun and not much things to keep contact with you. I will see you when I get back, whenever that might be.

No comments: