The first few people had arrived on the station, me, Death, Kris and Camiel. Poison was already there to pick us up from the station, since most of us didn't know how to get to her place. We settled in her backyard, while talking about Twilight vampire balls and fannies. We also established that we are a bunch of perverts, as we can turn almost any object into something sexual. After a while the chat Hamster and attachments arrived, the lovely Phoe and Jenna. We went back inside as we had a little more room there, cuddling up with each other. After a heated discussion, or not, we decided to have an early dinner so we wouldn't have to worry about it when we would be drunk and unable to actually make something tasteful.
Poison made an absolutely fabulous dinner for the 7 of us. She made tagiatelli, with vegetables covered in cheese and cheesesauce, with the help of Camiel who put on a little red checkered apron. By the time we actually had dinner, Phoe had drank enough of her sherry that she was getting tipsier by the moment, it was not even late in the afternoon. Knowing that Phoe gets more "bisexual" the more she drinks, I was waiting for the moment I could make out with her as a lot of other girls had already done that before. "Are you bisexual yet, so I can kiss you?" Well, after a while she obviously was the sherry bottle getting emptier. Someone found the spot to turn her on and suddenly the party turned into an orgy, giving Phoe hickies. Apparently her vagina can turn into either a swimmingpool or a river.
By the time it was evening everybody was making out with everybody, well almost, Illi, Kris being the exception as most don't want to make out with Kris and Illi has a girlfriend in Finland. Even Camiel got some action, surprisingly some of it came from me. Somewhere in the late evening my dear friend Death had a little booze accident, right before I passed out from sleeping way to little in the last few days. When I woke up it was past midnight, I drank some more rum and shortly after we decided to head to bed, together. So that I again ended up with four people in a bed, a bit small and warm, but is that we do.
The morning was quite chaotic, half the people not feeling so well from the drinking, some a bit ashamed, yet after all the making out and the threeway kisses it wasn't even awkward as for me, I knew what I had done so no surprises the next morning. Poison made us breakfast, consisting of pancakes, after we ate some ice cream. Camiel and Kris had already gone home since he had to work. I had to leave to, to catch a train to head to work. I even got a phone from work to ask about my days off, to check if I wanted to go on vacation. I took the moment to quit my job and tell them that I was going on holiday this week. Unfortunately, having somebody who is more chaotic to take to the trainstation took a little longer than expected and made me miss the train. So I just started work a little later.
I can say that I mush them all and that I would love to have a night like that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment