Lying on a dirty bathroom floor
hoping I would exist no more
the tears streaming down my face
mixing with blood where the razor made its trace
all the world could just fall apart
in the pain of my hurting heart
every breath too much to take
another day, another mistake
through the world I fall forever
call me stupid, call me clever
when I tell the world is gonna end
our hearts are twisted, sick and bend
the bathroom floor a comforting place
when my fingers touch the scars and trace
the line of escalating madness
as I give in to the overpowering sadness
I close my eyes to block out the external world
when I try to sleep, body broken and curled
If I wake up I will repent my own crime
sinning when I bleed every time
If you come closer and I have enough
I just smile and pretend that I’m tough
you never see the girl, broken on the bathroom floor
because when I stand up, that girl is no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment