Perpetual pain of the heart
small cuts making it fall apart
bandaged with lies of tomorrow
while all there is, is hurt and sorrow
As I pick up the pieces of yesterday
dropped down as they are dismay
bent, broken and losing the game
blood-letting for the insanity to stay sane
all the worries of the past should be gone
as the end of the world has just begun
Living is just another way to due
and all I wonder is why
small cuts making it fall apart
bandaged with lies of tomorrow
while all there is, is hurt and sorrow
As I pick up the pieces of yesterday
dropped down as they are dismay
bent, broken and losing the game
blood-letting for the insanity to stay sane
all the worries of the past should be gone
as the end of the world has just begun
Living is just another way to due
and all I wonder is why
We live in pain and swallow it like pills
a romantic film with photoshopped stills
Don't condemn me for choosing my own way out
better to know the end then to live in doubt
and if all my life will be branded with pain
I rather not live than to live a life in vain
a romantic film with photoshopped stills
Don't condemn me for choosing my own way out
better to know the end then to live in doubt
and if all my life will be branded with pain
I rather not live than to live a life in vain
2 comments:
This is beautiful.. Can sure relate to it!
I love the cadence. It's one of those poems that sounds awesome whether read quietly to yourself or spoken aloud.
Post a Comment