Tuesday, 16 February 2010

On Comments & Sunsets

First of all, I want to start of with a little rant about you guys reading this. I really appreciate you for checking this blog and reading the incredibly dumb things I have to say. However, I know that when you read this, you might think about things I write but you never speak your mind. This should be a place where you can comment on the things I do and say and write.

So from now on I want everyone reading this to post comments on what I write. This place, where I put all my feelings, ideas and creativity, should be alive, not dead where I am the only one posting things. I was hoping that you lot would help with getting better at writing or helping me survive myself, some do and I love you for it, other might have to be poked to get a little more active. So when it comes to my writings I will make a little form for you so you got some ideas on where you can comment about, because I really want you to give me critique, whether it's good or bed.

What you can say about writings:
  • topic: it's it good, too emo, perhaps too racy??
  • writing style
  • grammar
  • spelling
  • sentence structure
  • anything that comes in your mind
ENJOY READING AND COMMENTING


Sunsets

See you when the sun sets and the day ends
and we melt together with the horizon
standing on the sands of sadness
where the whispers of woe will hunt
together as one and we are the water
we are the ocean, surrounding the land
the storm rages on in silent march
fed by the words of silent tongues
their sentences fall down on our head
they are too blind to see but too stubborn to forget
we chase the tail of the tomorrow
starve the face of yesterday
while the moon is eaten by the stars
and the sun will laugh at our ridiculous life
the sand around our feed swirls
the whispers do not say a world
and while the ocean within us stirs
the water calmly falls down the edge of days
and the sunlight hits our face
when the sun winks at us just above the horizon
we stand there, in harmony separated
two souls, along the shores of tomorrow
disappearing when the veil of night falls down
in restless peace together, longing to be apart
their souls entwined, together sharing one organ
a beautiful beating heart

4 comments:

Robbert said...

well time to comment some then ;)

love the topic, i can dream away a little by it. Its also pretty peacefully.

the writing style is good,
no grammar or spelling errors

sentence structure's look good, although im not a teacher...

Only thing that anoys is the line on the left wich covers a little from the first letter... maybe you can outline it bit better ^^

but hope to see more of this soon ^_^

Camiel said...

oh my, I had no idea we were supposed to comment on this. It just seemed like it was some sort of diary you kept, except not very private. Also, a lot of the topics are really heavy, and it's really difficult to say anything about it. And the last excuse I'm going to bring up is that I usually give my comments on chat if I have them, it seemed more natural that way.

Anyway, enough excuses! from now on, I'll try to comment more often then. :)

oh, and about the topics you wanted us to reply on:

-topic: started out a little sad, but nice ending.
-writing style: I love the way you write things down, chaotic, but with just enough structure to follow everything! :P
-grammar and spelling: Well you make a typo now and then, but I don't mind. Your grammar and spelling are really great.
-Sentence structure: perfect.

Thesaya said...

Sorry for not commenting enough. Some things are too heavy for me to comment on. I can't without I don't know, become over emotional maybe. I will try to comment on everything in the future

Giselle said...

don't take me that serious on it, I just feel like I am writing everything for nobody. It's rather lonely. I never knew that the stuff I write about is that heavy xD Because my head is filled with worse.