pain, hitting me a million times
right in the chest
my not existing heart kept hurting
while I am bleeding the poison away
hundred drops falling down
and if I knew not, that I could die
i cut right in my heart
every shatter of glass
scratching the beating organ inside of me
still I am cold towards the pain
if this is survival, don't give me life
don't give me love
I would kill my own heart
every minute feels too long
every hour too short
while I cry over broken dreams
another one arrives
ready to be smashed down
every time I hurt a little
every time my heart cries
drops of liquid ruby
dropping from my thigh down
to the earth that devours
every day I die a little more inside
I still breathe
my heart still beats
but I am dead
"pronounced dead: 0200, died at birth"
No comments:
Post a Comment