Tuesday, 22 September 2009

WTJ: Experiment #3

yes I keep going on wrecking that damn journal. But I have all the time in the world and today I was in need of sparking my creativity. It actually worked and as soon as I posted this I am going to write a steampunk poem, inspired by Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll a song by Abney Park. This time I did the experiment of doodling and tearing, taping and stapling. That was quite a lot of fun and I couldn't resit making a piece of work of it. Here you go, hungry little souls.

Pic #1: The cover of the book, nicely decorated in my own bloody style. Includes a hungry bloodsucking vicious bunny rabbit, some sort of a vampireblob, hungry leech, lost eye and a shark.


Pic #2: This is the doodle on the title page. It has a nice gear in the corner, a winged robot with laserguns on his shoulder. Also, a corset that closes with a zipper and buckles and a FUCKING steampunk, pearly pistol that every girl needs. Apparently, it's all from hell.


Pic #3: Doodles on the copyright and introduction page. Marker print of the title page is visible, some strange curlyhaired face, wartits .. what?? yes, gunnipples ... what?? James Bond imitation female android? ah, yes! Murderbubbles, because they are murderous. DESTRUCTION and a sort of crappy doodle of what I want my tattoo to look like. Baroque and modern bow crossed behind a violin that looks like a Viola Da Gamba.


Pic #4: first page is "Tear the page in strips" the second page is "staple or tape these pages together" so I figured I just staple and tape the strips to the other page. It looks like a little piece of modern art, the ones you find in a museum, only then in metal or something.


I am watching you!! (see my webcam watching you)

No comments: