Saturday, 19 September 2009

Time Writer - Diary #2

This is the letter that came in the box, after I put the hairpins in it and opened it the next morning.

__________________________

Time Writer – Diary #2

September 2nd, 2056

Dear Box Owner

It seems that the box truly works, since I opened the box to see if my letter was still there and all I found was trinkets of an unknown kind. I do not know the purpose of these tools or fineries and I wish if you could explain me what they are and most of all what they are used for.

Because now I am certain that this little box indeed works I will enlighten you about my own world. It currently is the year 2056 and it is the fall of autumn. The airship I am travelling on is on a mission to find new cultures that survived the end of the world a few decades back. The planet we now live on is destroyed. Debris is everywhere and thus we use an airship to travel, so we can land on less accessible grounds. I have joined the crew to study these surviving groups, if we can find them.

I do not know if I will survive this mission, the world is dangerous and treacherous. I would dearly appreciate if you would collect my letters so my story will not be forgotten.

Kind Regards,

Maude Bluebird

No comments: