Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Time Wrtier - Diary #1

Time Writer – Diary #1

September 1st, 2056

Dear Reader

I do now know you and you do now know me. When you read this letter I do know now in what year you are living or where you are. This Time Box will, if it works, transport my letter to a different time and place, to whoever has the other box in the past, present or future. This is what the owner of a prawn shop told me when I found this curious little box.

This will be my first letter to the great unknown that is attached to the other box. My world may differ from yours, we may not even speak the same language, but I full heartily hope that you will be able to read this so I can share the journey of my life. From today on I will be traveling with the crew of an airship to all the corners of the world, or to wherever I decide to end my journey.

I will regularly try to contact you and report you on my findings. With this I hope that you learn something of the world I life in, whether it is the present, past of future.

Kind regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





Note: The name was illegible due to the paper being torn.

1 comment:

Mona said...

The idea definitely sounds interesting! I must admit I'm quite intrigued.

Looking forward to the continuation of the story. :)