I stood before him as the Queen of the world, the ruler of life, the empress of eternity. I stood before him as the woman I ought to have been, the personification of the strength in my heart. All I had to do was say yes and his realm would have opened for me. A realm of beauty, an eternity in sunlight, dancing over the skins of thousands of people gone before me. It frightened me so much, it scared me, how beautiful and magnificent his realm was. I was not supposed to go there, all the strength in my heart did not count for the gift I received at the end of my journey. Therefore, I descended the stairs and sat on the clouds of limbo. There I wandered, ‘till my feet bled and my soul was empty of strength and despair had come over me like the black veil of a widow. That is where I remained while the world under the clouds got destroyed and the souls one by one entered the gates of heaven, blistered, burnt and killed. I lead their way through limbo, carrying their souls over the clouds in the sky and my feet bled, but I didn’t care. I made my own heaven, I made my own peace, even though I was starving and cold. When there was no more humans on earth to die and carry to heaven or sometimes hell, where the soil burnt my feet. Limbo emptied, souls would make their final decision as slowly the gates of heaven and hell came down and closed forever. I never made the decision, I was there when limbo vanished, I vanished with it, floating through time and space until new life would populate the earth and be carried to the gates of their eternity.
Limbo #2
He pulled her down the hallway at her hair, bright blue chunks of hair ripped off her skull as she tried to fight back. Her shark had changed into shreds, barely covering any part of her body. Her nipples and breasts were already visible. By now she was only wearing shreds of fabric and panties. His strong arms threw her into the back wall of the room, she was lucky that he had still thrown her on the bed. “Lucky or unlucky.” She thought, “It didn’t matter much it is both as bad as it can get.” The booming of the phantom bass pounded in her head. She tried closing her ears by covering them with her hands. Her nipple slipped further through the holes in the shirt as she moved her arms upwards. She could see his erection grown under his jeans. With fear in her eyes she saw him approach the bed from the dimly lighted hallway, unbuttoning his jeans in the process. He pulled on her legs so she would by lying down instead of sitting on the bed with her legs pulled up against her chin. With his rough hands he tore apart her panties and pulled his own pants down. Her world was spinning around and shattering at the same time, her screams were muted by the immense fear in her heart. He breathed heavily into her ear and neck as he put his throbbing rod inside her. His flesh felt warm against her cold skin and the pain she felt was like straight razors kissing her inside. Not willing to live this nightmare, she closed her mind off and there was only emptiness left inside her eyes. When she came back to sense, she was alone. Naked and ashamed, dead but breathing. She crawled towards the window to see if she could open it and escape this hell on earth but it was closed, same for the door. She just had to wait, wait to either be saved or relive the nightmare again and again and again. Minutes felt like hours and hours like days and never did she know what would come next, heaven or hell. She knew, all that was left now for her was hell. She was stuck in limbo.
No comments:
Post a Comment