I was at some sort of meeting with friends and they said that we were going somewhere and we would get some snacks later, or perhaps Chinese. As they were packing up their stuff me and a friend already left, my friend resembling Miss Mosh walked me through the mall as if she knew where she was going. I said to her "You know that a lot of amateur models are much better than some professionals." She didn't say anything and we got out of the mall into a square, with a big sign saying "patat"(fries) with a dart pointing to the right. So I walked into that direction suddenly Deotriese(Kirstie) said that we might as well have dinner at the Chinese for a change, I resented the idea because I usually eat at very good Chinese restaurants and that this food will just be a cheap disappointment. Anyway, she said down to wait for the others, thinking she was sitting on an empty table she apparently sat on a chair belonging to a group immigrants having a drink outside. She exclaimed that the chair was empty and that it was her right to sit on the chair, then a tall guy walked up to the chair and look at her like if he was going to kill her because she was sitting on his chair. Deo, who was not afraid of a fight looked at the guy and screamed: "HOOIEN". I still don't know what she was to scream in English but I heard it as "hooien" meaning haying in English. So I laughed my ass off and those immigrants started to threaten me because I was laughing at them. I tried to explain that I was just laughing at what Deo said because of the language boundary. Deo took my hand and we ran away together but one of those guys got a hold of me and Deo let go leaving me alone with that guy, while he was feeling my breasts and squeezing my nipples and asking me why I was laughing. So I explained that I thought Deo said Haying into his brother's face and that I found it funny because it makes no sense but it didn't work so I broke free hitting him in the face trying to twist his nipples. I opened the doors to the stairs and ran downstairs to an ally. There I met his brother who looked furious, we ran around like crazy, me screaming that he was a motherfucking fucking fucker. In the end I didn't know what to say anymore, so I said "your mother is a cunt", that didn't feel so good with him. He caught me at the side of the stairs but I threw him off me and held him with his arms to the ground but he wrestled me off him too and then his brother appeared in some chair and I hit him in the face. Suddenly there was a man next to me, Alain Clark, he said that he was my husband and that he was going to take me home.
I find that a really odd dream, what the hell was Alain Clark doing in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment