These are mini sagas, very short stories, packing into a 150 word limit. I will post more of these, when I get the chance. I loved making them I think I already posted them on my old blog, but this is from my new followers. (Beware these are a year old and done for school, I only submitted one, the rest was just extras I had done so I could pick one) Enjoy.
On a grey December morning, a yellow coloured, happily chirping bird, was sitting on the branch of a tree. The tree slowly moved. When the spectators looked away from the bird they heard it screeching in fear, the bird was gone. The tree moved slowly, but there was no wind.
The Princess in the Tower
In a country, far away, there lived princess up in a tower made of human bones. She was locked up, and there was no food and no water, so she would surely die. No-one had told her, when collecting bones, that she should not build a tower out of it.
The Ballet Dancer
Christi was a ballet dancer, she had a huge talent, but no money to go to a fancy ballet school. After years of practising, till her toes bled and she couldn’t dance anymore. She found, under one of the floor boards, an old nameless suitcase. It was stuffed with money.
Snow-white and the seven dwarfs
The seven dwarfs were sitting at their table, eating from their dirty cups and dirty plates. The sink was overgrown with mould and the floor was dusty. In the bedroom upstairs, beautiful Snow-white was vast asleep, laying on the dwarves their beds. She never did anything, and could only complain.
Dinner for three mice
Three mice were rolling a dice, to see who would bring dinner that night. The little one was too young to make itself victim of the cat, the older one was way too fat. The third mouse, had to run through the house to find food, but he never could.
Beauty secret
There was a girl, pretty as a butterfly, who was the smartest of her class. She always wore jeans, but they suited her. She got asked to the prom. This was the first time anyone had seen her wearing a dress, she turned around and her leg protease fell off.
Juliet’s Balcony
Romeo was standing beneath Juliet’s balcony. He waited for her to appear. Suddenly a silhouette of a girl appeared on the balcony. She sang a song about betrayal and climbed upon the edge of the balcony to reach the flowers. She lost her grip and fell down. Poor Ophelia.
A very strange dog
A landlady kept hearing a desperate barking behind the door of one of the rooms. She said to the owner that dogs weren’t allowed. The man said he didn’t had a dog. When the man was out she heard the dog again. She sneaked in and saw a parrot barking.
No comments:
Post a Comment