Friday, 30 October 2009

The Life and Times of a Mailslave

I have been really bad at keeping up this blog, I should be even more ashamed than last time. I sort of had valid reasons. I have been kind of busy with my work, knowing myself I have to keep myself busy until I start work, mostly with chatting away on the Asylum Chat to keep my nerves down. It is an rather annoying thing to not be in control of when you are nervous or not, because I am nervous every time I go to work. When I get home I am exhausted, not because the work is so hard, I am just not that fit and it drains a lot of energy to keep focussing and keep going.

I finished doing my rounds for more than a week, on my own and it felt pretty bad ass. I still need to sign my contract, I keep forgetting that and I need to send some other kind of thing so the company is sure I haven't robbed a bank before, you all know I have and that I also set fire on cars. So last weekend I decided to go to Eindhoven, to a what turned out to be a mini-meet up with Hamsterboy Illi, Tearful_Dawn, Erica/Bijzondervreemd and her boyfriend. We had decided to play pool, but ended up for a closed door and we had to call to get them to open it for us. It was a bit early for a saturday afternoon, it might not have been the best place to play pool but we had fun. Laster we decided to go for a light bite at the subway because we know that Poison Longleg would come too.

We picked up Sofa (Poison) and went for something to eat, we, being the healthy muffins that we are decided to go for frites and afterwards icecream. We talked about all sorts of stuff, our lives, the forum, more about the forum, Emilie Autumn and about VIP tickets for the next concert. (I GOT MINE FOR EINDHOVEN IN MARCH) I with my silly head and greedy mind bought my own VIP tickets to the gig when they went on sale. I also went to the gym for the first time in my life and have decided that all problems I have with walked is the walking itself, I can do the movements but when it comes to my ankles, they are probably fucked. Got a call from Flo, I love you hun! Longest conversation I had on my cellphone, ever. Back to working again, halloween is tomorrow, I haven't decided what to do yet, I also have orchestra practise the next day. I think I will just try to make something out of it and that's it.

Enjoy your All Hallows Eve

No comments: