Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Dear Anyone

Almost a new year, almost a new begin. A new spring a new sound, that is what the television is promoting these days. The sun is either shining bright, steaming us out of our shelters or it is raining like it does in February. These letters may reach you long after I am gone, but perhaps I am still out there, somewhere.

My disappearance is not something I am proud about, something I am not ashamed for. There are times in lives that, what for others their reality is, is not what you feel or believe. Many of you consider me as a friend but there are times that I don't feel that there is a friendship. I don't believe in a compromised friendship, you are either in or out. I learned friendships the hard way and if you don't want to be ride with me the whole ride, don't ride with me at all.

For you it feels like I am avoiding you, distancing myself from you. My point of view is the other way around. I feel like I am slowly losing you, that you have stopped caring, stopped wanting me and have forgotten me. It's crude to say this after I am the one causing so much drama. After I disappeared it felt like nobody cared enough to just contact me, perhaps you were concerned and even addressed your issue of concern to each other, but I got left out. This is what I despise in my parents. When I do not come home for dinner when I am going to see friends or have said to be in school till late. They immediately talk it right by saying that I must have dinner with friends, I could as well be battered and raped and on the edge of dying and they don't even consider calling me to ask me whether I am joining them for dinner.

This all has made me consider breaking away for good. After everything I don't feel I can ever return to anything that I was to you before. I don't care that it leaves me without anybody to rely on. It has been my own choice.

Goodbye

No comments: