Currently I am trying to plan in the fact that I have to do two interviews in Scheveningen while I don't know Scheveningen boulevard at all. I sort of got stood up for not being loud enough, not being active enough. We were supposed to be doing this in small groups of two, meaning out of five, one has to do it on their own or there is one group of three doing six interviews. I clearly mailed everyone saying that I would be busy this week with my internship that we have to do for college. I am currently down with 11 hours out of the 28 we have to do. The problem is that I feel very left out. Everybody seems to be meeting up with others from the class, but not me. Not even when I mail my work group telling them on what days I am available so we can meet up for those interviews. I don't get an answer and other have already agreed to meet on the days I am available but don't even think of including me. So, now I am left alone, doing those interview on my own and giving me direction I don't understand. "Behind SeaLife there are so pubs you can try." I don't even know where the find SeaLife, I am not from around the area, when I go to the beach I go to Katwijk, not Scheveningen, it is a bitch to get there. Den Haag is ok to do, but Scheveningen means that I have to get a train and a tram and find out what tram and what stop I need and still getting lost. Just a little bummed here.
On the other hand, tomorrow, or today, will be so busy. First I forgot to tell my parents that I will join them to my uncle's place. There we will be heading willows. You might thing "that is boring and hard labour" It is, but it isn't boring. It has become a family tradition, all who can come will help my uncle out with the willows and get booze and fun in return. I will have to be home early though, because I have bandpractise with the Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat band. When that is done, I will return home, have dinner and go back to the same place to have the musical rehearsal. I am one kick ass violin player, one day I will be able to make my violin sound like a car.
No comments:
Post a Comment