Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Mission Impiercing!

Just doing a quick check in on this blog. I have not forgotten about you at all. I have a travel journal filled with holiday things but I haven't found that peace of mind to actually type it down and share it with you following folks.

It was sunny, and rainy, especially rainy. It was rainy in Italy, rainy when I went to Spain, rainy when I got back home, rainy the last days of summer. The sun is finally peeking it's face through the clouds again and giving us some last warm summer days before the autumn arrives and the world goes to sleep. I personally can't wait till winter comes around, quieting the world around me, the smell of fireplaces and food everywhere, for every house.

Tomorrow morning I will leave to visit Breda for a day. Not just a random day, I had promised myself a piercing for my birthday, or a tattoo, but that didn't quite work out. Talking with my friends about piercings we took up the idea to all get a piercing tomorrow, together, because we all seem quite scared to actually go to a store and get a piercing. I am absolutely fine with needles, just the going there, asking for a piercing and having nobody I know to calm me down is something that scares me more than getting a piercing. So tomorrow I will go home with my lips pierced, if I don't chicken out last minute, that is why I got friends. Camiel, Seeps and Death are going to join the madness and come along to get a piercing too, so we don't have to be alone in this. I moosh my friends, they are the best.

I promise I will update my blog about the last two weeks of vacation I had, the piercing and college when I got time.

No comments: