Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Mission "I am Going to Die"

So yesterday was the big piercing day and hell yeah, it was stressing. First of all, my stress level woke me up around 4am, while going to bed around 1.30am. It is always lovely when you wake up in the early morning and can't go back to sleep because your mind is making this ridiculous assumptions. I just put on my ipod and listened to music for a long time until it was about 7am and I could get out of bed without waking up the Lady sleeping in the next room. I told my mother I was going to school, even though she apparently peeked on my timetable and saw I had the day off.

Off I went to Breda, even though my dearest friend Death could not make it due to lack of money and expensive train tickets from Belgium. First one to find in Breda was Camiel, our perverted Legolas, after that Seeps arrived soon enough, even though she missed her connection. Even without Death we managed to get ourself lost in the centre of Breda looking for the piercing/tattoo studio. After about an hour of walking around and wondering where the hell we had to go Camiel went to ask direction in a coffeeshop. Apparently it was further up the same street we had already walked before. Of course, we are so epic that we almost walk past the studio, again!

We found the studio and right after went to get some cash and they only accepted cash. Thank god we actually managed to find the cash machine without much problems, though the machine refused to give Cami his money. Back at the studio, Cami got pierced first. He looked slightly odd while the needle was still sticking through the top of his ear. I was the next to get one as I didn't want to go last. My hands were absolutely numb at that point and I could only think of "I am just going die", which is of course ridiculous. I know that myself but my body was just being retarded about the social aspect of getting a piercing. How do I sit, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I say????? HELP! So I was sat on the chair, trying not to shake heavily with my body and holding Seeps hand, finally I could actually feel my hands, which was a comfort, because not feeling your hand is like losing connection with everything. There was only a little pinch when the needle when through my lower lip, after a little struggle the piercing was set and all my nerves and angst was for nothing and felt exaggerated.. I feel ashamed and stupid for being such a scared kitten, because really, if I could make myself think logically I would not be afraid of these things, but unfortunately, I shit all colours of the rainbow when I have to do it.

Seeps asked for her DM but they couldn't do that one because the person who could do that was not working that day. So we went to a Medical Piercing studio, where everything was like a mini hospital. Me and Cami had to wait in the shop as Seeps got her piercing in the backroom. (That just sounded like prostitution). We came back out of that store, all three pierced and went to walk for a bit when Seeps decided she had to go home before dinner time. Me and Cami stayed in Breda for a while, as I certainly did not want to go home before dinner time and didn't feel like spending 27 euro on a train ticket for such a short while. So we hung around, talked to a hippie, had dinner and then went out separate ways.

Piercing Meet Up FTW. This should be done more often!

No comments: