Truth is that after years of writing blog entries on 'proper' blogs I spend my time mostly browing my tumblr, which is in a way a blog but slightly different and I am not sure if I want to post all my personal ramblings on there, so easily traceable for others.
The reason why everything is so quite on my front is that I lost the ability to write, or to do anything coherently. I am just sitting here staring at a screen and coincidentally typing, as I am writing this. But nothing goes easy, I can type fast but there is little brainwave going on inside my head, it is all so very quiet. If I was feeling like writing I would create elaborate comparisons to write something down, but there is nothing, just emptiness inside of me and I don't even know if I want to continue writing blogs because really, who wants to hear about my so-called horrible life. My life isn't horrible, I am just too stupid to see the beauty of it all.
I don't think I will return to actively writing again, it is useless. I don;t have a particular talent in writing and it is no use keeping up if nothing is going to get better. I have realised that I don't need sharing my life, it is not like there is any particular interest in it and why share a burden and burden others when you can just as well carry it on your own. So this is a goodbye of sorts, goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment