Limits are there for us to know where the line lies between good and bad, good and healthy, friendship and just another person. Some of these limits are never to be pushed, they are there to protect us, to protect others. Never should anyone be pushed, in any way. The limit turns into an edge and you cannot go further, once you reach that edge all you can do is back out of fall. The moment you fall, you fall, there is nothing else to do but fall, if you are lucky, strong enough, not ready, want to save yourself, you will grab anything you can so you won't hit rock bottom. But in this void there is nothing to grab and I fall, down, down, down, and there is no bottom beneath me, just a deeper darkness and soon, even I will be nothing but darkness, just an empty shell, breathing, sleeping, the living undead. Is it then when we take our decision that enough is enough? That we no longer want to fall, and try to reach up to whatever is up there. Or do we create or own rock bottom to hit, so when it is finally there our brains get smashed in and all that remains is a puddle of blood and a tombstone that says "here lies .. blah blah blah blah blah"
When do I really have the right to say, enough is enough, I am gone. There will always be people telling me there is a reason to reach up and climb the well I have fallen into, but we never come out the same.
What happens when the plants growing in the old well are being taken away from you, the only thing that could save you from fallen even further into darkness. Do we have the right to scold at them, stab them in the back for giving you an extra push?
This time I was wrong, I might have had the right to be angry, I did not have to right to stab her in the back about it, nor say what I said, the way I said it like she wasn't there. My most sincere apologies to her, even though I don't deserve them. I have gotten enough chances, my mistakes being ignored.
Some people have been right, the only reason I am still allowed in the place of secrecy is because if I get banned I won't know what to do with myself and my time. This will be the time to say goodbye, because this is the last straw and bans should be made. Everybody else would have been banned if they weren't me, enough is enough. Even for me comes a time to point out that I am in the wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment